Friday, December 20, 2013

Simple 100M VHF video Transmitter

Simple 100M VHF video Transmitter

I think most of you like to make transmitters today I'm going to give you a video transmitter.The special thing of this transmitter is you can operate this circuit with 9V power supply and you can send signals about 100M.I have used this circuits for my security camera system it's working well and also when we do a concert or a musical show we need to send live videos to a big screen or a projector normally video transmitters are quite expensive but you can build this circuit with less than $10 Here I used Bc 108 Transistor If you are unable to find Bc108 you can use similar Transistors like BC337, BC546 , 2N2222












Note


# Build this circuit on a PCB
# without connecting an antenna don't give the power to the circuit
# Build this circuit in a little space

No comments:

Post a Comment